Autographed Jersey Sweepstakes
September 11, 2023 – September 25, 2023
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO RESIDE IN PA, NJ AND DE, AND ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. VOID OUTSIDE PA, NJ AND DE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Autographed Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to entrants who are legal residents of the United States residing in Pennsylvania, New Jersey or Delaware and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The following persons are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes and/or win the Prize (as defined below): employees of Comcast Spectacor, LLC (“Sponsor”) and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the households, whether or not related, of each of the above. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes will start on September 11, 2023 upon posting of the Official Rules at https://go.comcastspectacor.com/LP=173 and end on September 25, 2023 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) (the “Entry Period”). To enter the Sweepstakes, (i) complete the online entry form at https://go.comcastspectacor.com/LP=173 and (ii) submit electronically during the Entry Period. LIMIT ONE ENTRY, PER PERSON. Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes. The use of automated devices to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means and entries generated by any other means which subvert the entry process will be void. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void all of that person’s entries and that person will be disqualified. Each entrant must fully complete and submit all non-optional data requested on the entry form to be eligible. Incomplete and/or inaccurate entries are void. No entries will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. DRAWING: Entries must be received during the Entry Period to be eligible for the drawing. One potential winner will be drawn at random on or September 26, 2023, from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to delay the drawing. The drawing will be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor, whose decisions are final. The potential winner will be notified via email and/or telephone (in Sponsor’s discretion). The potential winner must respond to the email or voicemail notification within 48 hours from the time of the first notification, or they will forfeit the Prize and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner will be drawn at random from among all remaining eligible entries. The potential winner may be required to execute and return, prior to and as a condition of receiving the Prize, an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release (the “Releases”). If required to execute such Releases, the potential winner must return such Releases within two (2) days of date of issuance. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will cause the Prize to be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, awarded to an alternate potential winner to be drawn at random from among all remaining eligible entries. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. If (i) the potential winner does not respond to the Prize notification within the timeframe stated, (ii) the Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (iii) the potential winner declines their Prize, or (iv) the potential winner fails to return all required Releases within the timeframe stated, it will result in Prize forfeiture and the disqualification of such potential winner and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
4. DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE(S): There is one prize (the “Prize”) available: the Prize consists of a jersey autographed by a Philadelphia Flyers player (the winner may select jersey color, subject to availability; choice of player autograph is in the sole discretion of Sponsor) (Approximate Retail Value [“ARV”] of the Prize: $175.00). The ARV reflects unautographed merchandise. The ARV of hand-signed merchandise is subject to fluctuation based on the featured player and current market value at the time the Prize is awarded. The Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. The Prize is not transferrable and no substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed, except by Sponsor which reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any component thereof) with one of comparable or greater retail value at its sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. ADDITIONAL TERMS: By entering, each entrant agrees to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Entries will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry and they must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, education, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, illegible, undelivered or garbled entries or email; or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections, including Internet Service Provider (ISP), Web-server, network, cable, server, satellite, phone-line connections or miscommunications, or other electronic malfunctions, computer or telephone, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, or garbled or jumbled transmissions. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including, but not limited to fire, flood, pandemic, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or by other cause, Sponsor shall have the right, in its discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize(s), the cancellation or postponement of any event, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any entrant’s or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website or for any travel related delays or cancellations (if applicable). Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation or play of the Sweepstakes, and, in the event of termination, draw any remaining potential winner(s) in a random drawing from all non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to action taken. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND/OR ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
If due to a printing, production or other error, more prize(s) are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated Prize claims received. No more than one Prize will be awarded.
6. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner (available after September 29, 2023), send a self-addressed envelope, along with your request, to: Autographed Jersey Sweepstakes (September 11 - 25) c/o Comcast Spectacor, 3601 South Broad Street, Philadelphia PA 19148 to be received prior to December 31, 2023.
7. PUBLICITY: The winner acknowledges and agrees that as a condition of winning and accepting their Prize, if legally permissible, Sponsor and its designees have the right to use their name, likeness, photograph, voice, city and state of residence, entry and Prize information for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, authorization, remuneration or notification. The winner agrees to sign documentation attesting to this grant of rights, if legally permissible.
8. TAXES: All applicable local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. LIABILITY: Each entrant, by entering the Sweepstakes, agrees that Sponsor and its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries and the advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective agents, employees, directors and officers (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for and shall be held harmless by each entrant against any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons or property incurred in connection with or resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or participating in this Sweepstakes.
11. SPONSOR’S DECISIONS: The decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors.
12. DISPUTES; GOVERNING LAW: The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of entering this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (i) any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the JAMS ADR and (ii) any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO WAIVE ANY RIGHTS TO BRING A CLAIM AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING AND WAIVES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to Philadelphia, PA. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
13. SPONSOR: Comcast Spectacor, LLC, 3601 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148